What I think is totally awesome is that Daniel Craig said that the Queen was supposed to look up straight away, but she improvised the letter writing and completely blanked him, so the awkward standing there was completely realisitic. The Queen ignored James Bond because she was ACTING.
She ain’t called the Queen for nothing, kids.
I never knew how true and realistic and non-exaggerated this episode was until I went to college.
Splash Mountain Photos
It’s funnier everytime I see it.
I like human beings.
when u take off ur iphone case and it feels like ur holding a newborn
the last one though lol
how do we even decide what our favorite colors are, are our brains just like “i like green because yea”
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.